Doctors & Hospitals
Monthly Health & Wellness Tip:
Spring. A Great Time for Fall Prevention and Regular Check-ups.
Provider Service Line
We are excited to announce that Universal Health Care has a new Provider Service Line, 1-877-661-3920, which enables you to:
- Save time by direct dialing into Provider Services
- Make selections for service and be routed to the appropriate representative
- Obtain co-pay and coinsurance information using your touchtone phone through IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
If you are already a provider of Universal's network, or a non-network provider who would like access to additional features, please login and access your personal profile and other tools, such as determining member eligibility and more!
- iHealth Inpatient Facility Provider Communication Notification
- Sequestration Reduction Information
- Going Digital: Making the Move from Paper to Digital
- Use of Non-Participating Laboratory Providers Notification
- I-Health Provider Communication Notification
- Behavioral Health Provider Change Communication Alert
- Universal U-First Seasonal Flu Shot PCP Communication Alert
- Texas Provider Communication Alert
- Polk County Service Area Provider Communication Alert
- Revised 2012 Authorization Guides
- Changes to Authorization Requirements
- Psychotherapeutic Medication Policy
- Oncology Management Program
- Radiology Management Program
Join Our Network
If you are interested in joining our network, please complete our online form.
Urgent Care Clinics List
CMS-HCC Medicare Risk Adjustment Model
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have implemented a new risk adjustment payment system, called the Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) payment model. Learn More
© 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Last Modified: 04/04/2013 5:30:00 PM EST